Thursday, June 9, 2011

We need to change

Guys, we need to fix the AG community. I really do mean it. A lot of people have left because of drama and that it's becoming not about the dolls anymore. I am all for the dolls =) they are my best friends =) I went to check out Moonlightviolin's channel and she has left because she feels it's becoming more of a competition instead of the dolls. Like oh how many subbers can we get or ooo look at all of my views on one video! Well I think slowly the AG community is falling apart. & I saw that AmericanGirl4Me posted a video saying we need to change. & she is right we do. People are always saying oh I miss 09' on YouTube. Like when AGLoveJess posted about it on her blog. I really wish we could do something. I really do.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah..me too :( Maybe we could make a collab video telling users that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah now thats the only thing people want now views and subbs people need to be about what they get

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( everyone says it, but who actually does it? who actually acts they way they would have in '09? if they did we could get the YT AG community back on track! :(

    ReplyDelete